This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: hanging processes?
- From: Sven Köhler <skoehler at upb dot de>
- To: Michael Hoffman <grouse at mail dot utexas dot edu>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 03 Aug 2002 14:00:47 +0200
- Subject: Re: hanging processes?
- References: <Pine.WNT.4.44.0208030153350.1344-100000@barbecueworld>
when i'm using XFree the console also kills all processes that were not
startet as background-jobs.
I suppose workarounds would be:
* don't use the close box to close rxvt
* kill the extra bash processes in the task manager or with kill
I don't think this needs a "fix." The windows console will kill child
processes started with nohup, which I think is a big lose.
this behaviour would be the i'd like to see with rxvt
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html