This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Small typo inTAR:cygwin-cygwin-doc-1.1-1.tar/etc/preremovedoc-preremove.sh
- From: Joshua Daniel Franklin <joshuadfranklin at yahoo dot com>
- To: "Dr. Volker Zell" <Dr dot Volker dot Zell at oracle dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2002 09:03:03 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: Small typo inTAR:cygwin-cygwin-doc-1.1-1.tar/etc/preremovedoc-preremove.sh
--- "Dr. Volker Zell" <Dr.Volker.Zell@oracle.com> wrote:
> Joshua> Thanks for pointing out the bad linebreak. I've also discovered
> that this is wrong
> Joshua> anyway, that I need to change the scripts to install/delete just
> libc.info, which has
> Joshua> the node table, not the -1, -2, etc. ones. Hopefully I can get
> /usr/bin/info working
> Joshua> correctly with compressed files soon and release a -2 package
> with compressed files and
> Joshua> fixed scripts.
> By the way have you checked if info honors INFOPATH variable for you ?
It appears to. If I move a file from /usr/info/ to ., and do (in bash)
info will find it. I'm not sure on the precedence, but I believe it is :
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Health - Feel better, live better
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html