Re: setup - feature change request

On Sun, Aug 04, 2002 at 01:00:05PM -0700, Samuel wrote:
>I have also suggested that the dialog for choosing the package(s) for
>download be resizeable or something such as that.

You and six other people at least.

>However I know that it is not just an easy quick addition of a flag or two
>to the window attributes. It is generally necessary to process the WM_SIZE
>message and re-position the controls in the dialog. It is relatively easy to
>do but not as simple as changing a flag or attribute. There are sample
>programs available that would probably make things relatively easy but it
>would be about a day's worth of work.

You should coordinate your efforts over in the cygwin-apps mailing list.
IIRC, someone else indicated that they were working on this but if you
are going to be done with this in the next day or so, then maybe they
should stop and just let you submit a patch with your work.

cgf