This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Problems with SDL
- From: "Norman Vine" <nhv at cape dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2002 21:40:52 -0400
- Subject: RE: Problems with SDL
- Reply-to: <nhv at cape dot com>
Sylvain Petreolle writes:
>I compiled SDL cvs without problems and installed it.
>Trying to compile the test programs result in fail.
>Looking in config.log as requested gives me a lot of undefined
>references. searching through the mailing list archives doesn't give
>any valuable results, so I'm posting the errors (only a part).
> undefined reference to
These are in the windows multimedia library
try adding -lwinmm to the list of libs to link against
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html