This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Cygwin and accessible DLLs
- From: "Franck LERAY" <fly dot email at free dot fr>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 11:40:27 +0200
- Subject: Cygwin and accessible DLLs
I'm trying to port a unix tool :
- a socket listener using shared memory, fork and ...
- a shared library which give a client access to the listener.
I've ported it with cygwin on a windows XP plateform, it works fine under
Now i needs to build a relocatable DLL.
This DLL needs to be accessible by others windows tools (VB(snif),
Microfocus cobol Net Express,...)
I've tried with the gcc -shared option but it don't work.
Any ideas about stdcall, global data,...and wrigth way.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html