My Mail is Munged since Cygwin update?

Last night, updated.

Setup reported that only the Cygwin core was being updated.

After update, my mail Troika (mutt, fetchmail, ssmtp) fail, yielding a
Win message box requesting "CYGCRYPT0.DLL"

A search on CYG*.DLL (non-case sensitive) yields no such file as
CYGCRYPT0.DLL

Setup reports that I have the latest version of both Cygwin and of the
Crypt package.

Of course, the most annoying thing is that, as my email is no longer
functioning, I cannot exactly cut and paste the output of Cygcheck into
an email message (Think about that for a minute before you yell at me).

Any thoughts about what packages I might be missing?

And while I'm on the subject, how can I revert only the last downloaded
packages?  I mean BESIDES manually going through the too-small setup
window (yeah, I know . . ) and manually unclicking EVERY bloody package
option?

Because (as I've stated) I've no email at home, I'll have to settle for
reading at work.  Which I suppose I have to do anyway, as my mail is now
munged.

Any solution short of reinstalling the whole bloody thing is welcome.

Charles

--
Charles Krug, Jr.
Systems Engineer