This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: More on SSH problems....
- From: "Harig, Mark A." <maharig at idirect dot net>
- To: "Stephen C. Biggs" <yyyyy50 at hotpop dot com>,<cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 14:09:13 -0400
- Subject: RE: More on SSH problems....
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Stephen C. Biggs [mailto:email@example.com]
> Sent: Monday, August 05, 2002 12:20 AM
> To: firstname.lastname@example.org
> Subject: More on SSH problems....
> After some recompiling and debug output, I am
> more baffled than ever.
> To recap, I am trying to log on to SSH via
> localhost using a different user and DSA
> authentication. This user will get on just fine if
> only an empty password is used. Using DSA
> authentication succeeds and the user is logged
> on to the server with the motd printed, then the
> server dumps the channel. I can't figure this
1. What are the permissions of the ~/.ssh directory
for the "different user"?
2. How did you create the /etc/passwd entry for this
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html