This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: List administrivia
- From: Raphael <raphael at oninet dot pt>
- To: Robert Collins <rbcollins at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: Samuel <samuel at socal dot rr dot com>, <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2002 20:29:26 +0100
- Subject: Re: List administrivia
On 4 Aug 2002, Robert Collins wrote:
> On Sun, 2002-08-04 at 10:30, Samuel wrote:
> > ----- Original Message -----
> > From: "Nicholas Wourms" <email@example.com>
> > To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> > Sent: Saturday, August 03, 2002 4:56 AM
> > Subject: Re: List administrivia
> > > This list doesn't engage in Reply-To: munging.
> > Yes, the list does not.
> > I am not sure I understand what "munging" is but some list members do use
> > "Reply-To" in their headers.
> Munging in this context refers to the list server making changes, as
> opposed to an individual choosing a reply-to: of their own choice.
Munging or not munging, setting a sender header with th
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html