This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: bug in setup.exe
- From: Brian Keener <bkeener at thesoftwaresource dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: stupakov at yahoo dot com
- Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2002 15:54:32 EDT
- Subject: Re: bug in setup.exe
- References: <200207291740.g6THeG820450@house>
- Reply-to: bkeener at thesoftwaresource dot com
Gennady Stupakov wrote:
> when I reach the window Select Packages
> does not have a vertical scroll bar.
As to this particular problem with the scroll bar - it shows if needed and does
not when the items listed are less than the length of the screen. I also
believe I recently submitted a patch for the scroll bar so it will be shown but
disabled when not required. This was included in some changes for additional
views that I submitted, but I don't believe that the changes have been
processed at all as yet.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html