This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Question regarding mailing list archive...
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 01:25:13 -0400
- Subject: Re: Question regarding mailing list archive...
- References: <F255BjFhPSbGMifar7e0001dcb8@hotmail.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Aug 06, 2002 at 05:22:48AM +0000, Gareth Pearce wrote:
>>You have identified the problem. Hotmail is not setting the References
>>field. You might point this out to Microsoft. Personally I would stop
>>using Hotmail. There ought to be a "Hotmail Considered Harmful" web page
>>but until then, check out:
>>for dozens of Hotmail Horror Stories.
>Hey, prehaps the cygwin developers could replace 'because we're mean' with
>'because hotmail sucks'.
It may be a good idea but I refuse to replace anything.
And, I'm sure you know why.
Heh, heh, heh.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html