This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Mysterious gdb behavior.
- From: "Paul Derbyshire" <derbyshire at globalserve dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 01:17:05 -0400
- Subject: RE: Mysterious gdb behavior.
- References: <20020803043057.GA31720@redhat.com>
- Reply-to: derbyshire at globalserve dot net
On 3 Aug 2002 at 1:04, Gary R. Van Sickle wrote:
> "Where's the 'Any' key? I see 'Catarl', 'PigUp', but there's no 'Any' key!?!?
> Ah well, I'll just order a <TAB>."
> -- Paul Derbyshire
Misattributing this quotation to me is both rude and, since the
quotation is unflattering, constitutes libel. Retract this or hear
from my lawyers.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html