This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Mysterious gdb behavior - cygcheck example
- From: "Paul Derbyshire" <derbyshire at globalserve dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 01:17:04 -0400
- Subject: Re: Mysterious gdb behavior - cygcheck example
- Reply-to: derbyshire at globalserve dot net
On 3 Aug 2002 at 13:51, Michael Schaap wrote:
> Have you *tried* it? Do a search for VNC on google. Guess what the
> first hit is...
Something called VNC. So how many pages of hits did you get, and how
many distinct kinds of VNC are they talking about? There's just no
way to deal with that kind of result if you don't know *anything*
except one damned acronym!
------- End of forwarded message -------
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html