This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Mysterious gdb behavior [SOLVED]
- From: "Paul Derbyshire" <derbyshire at globalserve dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 01:17:05 -0400
- Subject: Re: Mysterious gdb behavior [SOLVED]
- References: <3D4B18D5.23503.70F35E4A@localhost>
- Reply-to: derbyshire at globalserve dot net
On 3 Aug 2002 at 5:25, Nicholas Wourms wrote:
> 1)mkdir -p /home/paul
> 2)nano /etc/passwd
> 3)locate your username and look for the 2nd tob last part with
> 4)change that to ':/home/paul:'
> 5)exit and save
> 6)use explorer to copy whatever you want from your old home dir to
> the new home dir.
> 7)exit all instances of cygwin and reopen.
> 8)you now have a home dir without spaces
Now why didn't someone post something like this three weeks ago?!
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html