This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: OpenSSH and WinCVS
- From: Sven Köhler <skoehler at upb dot de>
- To: Laurent Pinchart <laurent dot pinchart at capflow dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2002 17:48:14 +0200
- Subject: Re: OpenSSH and WinCVS
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I experienced problems when using WinCVS 1.2 on Windows 98, OpenSSH 3.4p1-5. I
searched this mailing list, and found that other people had experienced the
same kind of problem a month ago, but not exactly the same one.
doesn't WinCVS use a cvs-executable too?
perhaps you should use cygwin's cvs.exe - i remember that that worked
for me some time ago.
currently i use cygwin's command-line cvs.exe with ssh which works
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html