This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: GNU emacs 21.2 ported (alpha) to cygwin
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 15:02:50 -0400
- Subject: Re: GNU emacs 21.2 ported (alpha) to cygwin
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Aug 06, 2002 at 11:19:07AM -0700, Joshua Daniel Franklin wrote:
>I'm as much for a real GNU Emacs package as anyone, but would
>you guys mind bzip2'ing your attachments or cutting off all the
>uneccessary configure/make output?
Cutting off unnecessary cruft is much preferred in any message. I'd
rather not see too many bzip2'ed attachments here.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html