This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gpg - porting bug
- From: Sven Köhler <skoehler at upb dot de>
- To: Sven Köhler <skoehler at upb dot de>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2002 03:09:57 +0200
- Subject: Re: gpg - porting bug
- References: <3D4DAC23.email@example.com>
again another application that doesn't care if it opens a file in text
the randomseed-file, the keyrings and perhaps other files are opened in
bad bad guys that have coded gnupg! shame on them.
nobody for this one?
who ported gnupg - or build the bin-package?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html