This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [PATCH] cygwin+bash: bash reorders script output bug identified/fixed
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 10:38:58 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] cygwin+bash: bash reorders script output bug identified/fixed
- References: <3D4F758C.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Aug 06, 2002 at 09:06:52AM +0200, Manfred Spraul wrote:
> I've figured out why bash reorders output from my shell script. I've
> attached a new, simpler script to reproduce the bug
> * defining RECYCLES_PIDS in execute_cmd.c solves the problem.
I'm going to release a new Cygwin bash version containing the
appropriate patch to configure.in today.
Thanks for tracking that down,
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:email@example.com
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html