This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Symlink Question
- From: "Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net>
- To: <derbyshire at globalserve dot net>,<cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 13:30:51 +0100
- Subject: Re: Symlink Question
- References: <3D51DDF4.13800.95FCA9E@localhost>
Paul Derbyshire wrote:
>> The situation becomes even more complicated on NTFS, when the
>> symlink info is stored in an EA, as well.
> In a what?
An NTFS Extended Attribute.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html