This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Z shell entries in /etc/shells?
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 13:35:57 +0200
- Subject: Re: Z shell entries in /etc/shells?
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Aug 07, 2002 at 11:29:19PM -0700, Eric De Mund wrote:
> Is the Z shell unintentionally not listed in /etc/shells?
> I just wiped and reinstalled all of cygwin, including my beloved zsh
> (4.0.4-1), and noticed that /etc/shells does not include mention of it.
> Here's a patch:
Thanks. /etc/shells is created by iu-config as part of the inetutils
package so I've added this to iu-config. I'm just not quite sure if
this single patch reasonably enforces a new release...
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html