From: "Stephen C. Biggs" <yyyyy50@hotpop.com>
To: cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: Console issue
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2002 06:56:13 -0700

Is this a known issue?

I have my cygwin shortcut properties modified in the layout to allow for
9999 screen buffer lines.
I fire up a console, and hit enter a whole bunch of times so that the
scroll bar moves a bit down.

Then I go into vi on a big text file and while in vi, tap above the
scroll thumb a few times to page up in the console.  Then I do :q and
when I start hitting enter again, the contents of what was in vi is still
present in the screen buffer.  This means that I have to hit enter a lot
of times to get past it.

I hope I explained this understandably.