This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Program Options vs. cygwin env problem
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 11:12:01 -0400
- Subject: Re: Program Options vs. cygwin env problem
- References: <3D521498.32127.F02D03@localhost>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Aug 08, 2002 at 06:50:00AM -0700, Stephen C. Biggs wrote:
>Here are the contents of the "Program Options" registry key
>HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\Program Options
> (default) = `glob tty notitle ntsec export'
>However, the same cygcheck gives the value of CYGWIN environment var as:
>CYGWIN = `export glob ntsec title tty'
>This seems to be sticking somewhere weird... how do I unstick it??
Either inspect the code and provide a fix for the "title" problem (I assume
that is what you are complaining about) or just don't use "notitle". That
is the default.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html