This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] GNU emacs 21.2-1
- From: "Joseph H. Buehler" <jhpb at cox dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 21:43:35 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] GNU emacs 21.2-1
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Cygwin packages have just been uploaded for GNU emacs 21.2. Both X11 and
non-X modes work. Shell buffers work, as does compile mode and dired mode.
There are some problems with telnet and ange-ftp and gnus -- they don't work
with the version of cygwin1.dll I am using, anyway. I don't know what
the problem is yet, it appears to be some problem with select().
Undumping is also not implemented yet, but I'll work on it.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html