This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] GNU emacs 21.2-1
- From: "Dr. Volker Zell" <Dr dot Volker dot Zell at oracle dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 09 Aug 2002 10:54:46 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] GNU emacs 21.2-1
- References: <20020809014335.F00F01BB39@redhat.com>
>>>>> "Joseph" == Joseph H Buehler <email@example.com> writes:
Joseph> Cygwin packages have just been uploaded for GNU emacs 21.2. Both X11 and
Joseph> non-X modes work. Shell buffers work, as does compile mode and dired mode.
There is a problem now with the following files in your package:
which collide with the ones from the following package:
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html