This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
aclocal and automake not available through setup for cygwin
- From: "Piyush Kacha" <piyush at mail dot healthseva dot org>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 16:25:16 +0530
- Subject: aclocal and automake not available through setup for cygwin
- Reply-to: <piyush at mail dot healthseva dot org>
i want to configure and run htdig for windows 2000.I used Idiot's guide to configure, which say to download cygwin, i have installed and then again installed the s/w. In the setup i am not able to find aclocal and automake. Can anyone help me out where can i get this stuff and then intall on my pc.
I deperately trying to install htdig for a week, so guys anyone give some help or idea how to sort this out.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html