This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Problems with display of inode numbers
- From: Jim George <jim dot george at blueyonder dot co dot uk>
- To: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 12:32:00 +0100
- Subject: Problems with display of inode numbers
- Organization: JSDM Services Ltd
why is it that when I do and ls -lisa the output is not neatly lined up?
I can use any other option except '-i' and it lines up perfectly. This appears to affect all terminals, except the cmd window.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html