This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: GNU emacs 21.2-1
- From: Michael A Chase <mchase at ix dot netcom dot com>
- To: jbuehler at hekimian dot com, "Joseph H. Buehler" <jhpb at cox dot net>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 09:24:06 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)
- Subject: Re: GNU emacs 21.2-1
- References: <3D531CBC.email@example.com>
On Thu, 08 Aug 2002 21:37:00 -0400 "Joseph H. Buehler" <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Cygwin packages have just been uploaded for GNU emacs 21.2. Both X11 and
> non-X modes work. Shell buffers work, as does compile mode and dired
If this Emacs binary will work in both X11 and non-X modes, XFree86-bin
should not be in the setup.ini Requires line.
** I normally forward private questions to the appropriate mail list. **
Ask Smarter: http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
Give a hobbit a fish and he eats fish for a day.
Give a hobbit a ring and he eats fish for an age.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html