This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 1.3.12: bash reorders output
- From: Stuart Brady <stuart at convex dot org dot uk>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 17:41:57 +0100
- Subject: Re: 1.3.12: bash reorders output
- References: <3D4A62ED.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, Aug 02, 2002 at 12:46:05PM +0200, Manfred Spraul wrote:
> I'm running into an odd bug when I run a large script - it seems that
> the output from an external application remains stuck somewhere in a
> buffer, and thus data is reordered in a bash script.
> Has anyone seen such a behaviour before?
I observed something similar, using a while loop. See the thread at
found at http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2002-04/msg00068.html for details.
Seems to me that it's unlikey to be related, but I thought it might be
worth mentioning this anyway.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html