This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: rebase and ME
- From: "Ralf Habacker" <Ralf dot Habacker at freenet dot de>
- To: "Nicholas Wourms" <nwourms at yahoo dot com>,"Jason Tishler" <jason at tishler dot net>
- Cc: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 22:41:08 +0200
- Subject: RE: rebase and ME
> I'm unable to compile this. You forgot to include version.cc. I'll
> try it as soon as you can get this to me.
version.c should be created by the make file. I have tried.
g++ -g -c -o main.o main.cc
g++ -g -c -o objectfile.o objectfile.cc
g++ -g -c -o sections.o sections.cc
echo "float release = 0.4; " >version.c
gcc -c -o version.o version.c
g++ -g -c -o rebase.o rebase.cc
g++ -g -o rebase main.o objectfile.o sections.o version.o rebase.o
What does your make say ?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html