This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: bash.exe and cygwin1.dll not installed
- From: Michael Hoffman <grouse at mail dot utexas dot edu>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: skottieb at hotmail dot com, "hendriks at iprimus dot com dot au" <hendriks at iprimus dot com dot au>
- Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 02:52:50 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)
- Subject: Re: bash.exe and cygwin1.dll not installed
Scott Bullock wrote:
> I realised the command "bash" is not in the "C:\cygwin\bin" directory.
Install the "bash" package, in the Base category.
> The dyanmic link library cygwin1.dll could not be found in the specified
Install the "cygwin" package, in the Base category. Heck, if you have the
space, you might just install everything in the Base category. It might
save you loads of trouble in the future.
If you have any other questions of this nature, check
Michael Hoffman <email@example.com>
The University of Texas at Austin
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html