This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: logging in via telnet: no user environment variables; cscriptcan't be executed
- From: Michael Hoffman <grouse at mail dot utexas dot edu>
- To: Andreas Wicker <Andreas dot Wicker at ids dot de>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 02:55:28 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)
- Subject: Re: logging in via telnet: no user environment variables; cscriptcan't be executed
On Mon, 12 Aug 2002, Andreas Wicker wrote:
> Von: Bernd Strobel <email@example.com>
> >I tried this in my /etc/profile:
> Sorry, but I do not understand this.
> /proc/registry/HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Environment is a directory, isn't it.
> $USERENV/* are the files in this directory.
> How do you get the User Environment to be listed as files in this directory?
Did you try it? Did it work?
Michael Hoffman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
The University of Texas at Austin
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html