This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: bash.exe and cygwin1.dll not installed
- From: Michael Hoffman <grouse at mail dot utexas dot edu>
- To: Scott Bullock <skottieb at hotmail dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 11:18:13 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)
- Subject: Re: bash.exe and cygwin1.dll not installed
On Mon, 12 Aug 2002, Scott Bullock wrote:
> How do I downlaod them, when I click on the links all I get is a directory
> listing, basically showing what will be installed when it is installed,
> there is no downlaod link? I tried using setup.exe but that shows all
> packages installed? Please help
> >From: Michael Hoffman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> > > I realised the command "bash" is not in the "C:\cygwin\bin" directory.
> >Install the "bash" package, in the Base category.
Please keep replies on-list.
Michael Hoffman <email@example.com>
The University of Texas at Austin
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html