This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: sshd not in openssh package?
- From: "Harig, Mark A." <maharig at idirect dot net>
- To: "Joachim Nolten" <netlon at xs4all dot nl>,<cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 12:26:29 -0400
- Subject: RE: sshd not in openssh package?
FYI, some documentation:
- manual pages for ssh programs
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Joachim Nolten [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
> Sent: Sunday, August 11, 2002 6:18 AM
> To: email@example.com
> Subject: sshd not in openssh package?
> I'm trying to run sshd, but it does not seem to come with the
> openssh =
> package. (i tried /sbin, locate, find). Is this because of
> import/export =
> laws? (debian seems to follow this course)
> Or, am I just overlooking something here?
> By the way, the ssh client works fine, as does the cygrunsrv command.
> Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
> Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
> Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
> FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html