This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
bash-2.05b-3 - when building big projects the build hangs
- From: Pavel Tsekov <ptsekov at gmx dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 13:35:43 +0200
- Subject: bash-2.05b-3 - when building big projects the build hangs
- Reply-to: Pavel Tsekov <ptsekov at gmx dot net>
Hello, there! :)
Today I've tried to build the cygwin snapshot from July 08 and the
build would hang every time. The hang appears in different programs
i.e. as, cat... I've attached with the debugger and from the backtrace
I can see that it hangs on line 179 of sigproc.cc (wait_for_me).
Replacing bash-2.05b-3 with the previous version remedies the
I'm using a debug version of the cygwin snapshot from July 06:
CYGWIN_NT-5.1 MORDOR 1.3.13s(0.57/3/2) 20020806 01:09:58 i686 unknown
I don't know if this is a bash or cygwin problem. I've searched the
cygwin Changelog for changes which may point that the problem is in
cygwin but there aren't any, so it seems like the problem is in bash.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html