This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: setup.ini broken?
- From: Christopher Faylor <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 13:53:26 -0400
- Subject: Re: setup.ini broken?
- References: <GFEAKACMDNLNLPNMIFFLMEBCCPAA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Aug 13, 2002 at 10:50:47AM -0700, Tim Beuman wrote:
>When downloading the setup.ini dated August 13, 11:50 (from
>mirrors.rcn.net), I get parse errors at lines 2739, 2756, 2773 and 2790.
>When looking in the setup.ini, these lines contain only "source:" and
>nothing more. The packages involved are texmf-base; texmf-doc; texmf-extra
You are probably using an old version of setup.exe. Use the 'Install Cygwin Now'
link at http://cygwin.com/ to download a newer version.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html