This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: OK, I'm a newbie in CYGWIN... How to do title?
- From: "Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net>
- To: <Bruce dot A dot Petro at mail dot sprint dot com>,<cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 23:54:57 +0100
- Subject: Re: OK, I'm a newbie in CYGWIN... How to do title?
- References: <H00029e11bcb55b5.1029276760.kcopmp04@MHS>
> I promise, I checked the archives and docs and don't see anything on
> Can someone share how I perform the equivalent of the NT 'title'
> command on a CYGWIN window?? I've got 4-6 CYGWIN windows open - each
> tailing a certain log file. Only problem is its not obvious which
> window is which log file! What I need is to do something like:
> $title "Logfile1"
> tail -f logfile1.log
cmd /c title Logfile1
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html