This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: emacs-21.2-3 known problems, some solutions
- From: Joe Buehler <jbuehler at hekimian dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 10:20:07 -0400
- Subject: Re: emacs-21.2-3 known problems, some solutions
- Newsgroups: gmane.os.cygwin
- References: <3D5A55D4.email@example.com>
> - It looks like control-C is not being passed to emacs when running in a
> cygwin console window. I'll have to look into this. Probably the windows
> control-C handler is not being turned off. This is a major problem
> because C-x C-c is the standard way to exit emacs...
I just checked, and control-C works properly in a Cygwin window
running emacs under Windows NT. Could someone verify whether the
above is a Win9x issue?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html