Re: emacs-21.2-3 known problems, some solutions

Randall R Schulz wrote:

In issues like this, don't you have to differentiate (or state, anyway) whether the "tty" option is enabled in the $CYGWIN variable for the processes in question?
Very good point -- I use tty mode, perhaps the user who had the problem
was not using it.  I installed under Win98 last night and had the problem,
but I didn't go in and turn on tty, so maybe that was the source of the trouble.

Joe Buehler