This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin takes *forever* to run gcc's configure!
- From: Dan Kegel <dank at kegel dot com>
- To: Jimm Burk <jburk at peerless dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com, crossgcc at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 11:30:00 -0700
- Subject: Re: Cygwin takes *forever* to run gcc's configure!
- References: <4A798B3E3B58794FB40A47DFCE728BA8485453@STR1VEXC002.CTHES.COM>
- Reply-to: dank at kegel dot com
Jimm Burk wrote:
> Are you using win2K? if so start the task manager and switch to
> If you are using Norton Antivirus you will find a process NOPDB.EXE
> which has something to with Norton. Check the process time of all the
> running processes and you may find the culprit. In my case it has
> always been the NOPDB.
Oddly, no process shows up as using lots of CPU time!
BTW, should this be in the FAQ? I didn't see it...
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html