This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin takes *forever* to run gcc's configure!
- From: Michael Hoffman <grouse at mail dot utexas dot edu>
- To: Dan Kegel <dank at kegel dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 14:57:52 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)
- Subject: Re: Cygwin takes *forever* to run gcc's configure!
On Thu, 15 Aug 2002, Dan Kegel wrote:
> Jimm Burk wrote:
> > If you are using Norton Antivirus you will find a process NOPDB.EXE
> > which has something to with Norton. Check the process time of all the
> > running processes and you may find the culprit. In my case it has
> > always been the NOPDB.
> BTW, should this be in the FAQ? I didn't see it...
Michael Hoffman <email@example.com>
The University of Texas at Austin
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html