This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Regarding compilation with powerpc-elf-gcc
- From: Dan Kegel <dank at kegel dot com>
- To: Rahman Mahfuzur <rahmanmahfuzur at hotmail dot com>, "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 07:12:43 -0700
- Subject: Re: Regarding compilation with powerpc-elf-gcc
- References: <F220A0sOVtShEHR6jvP000035f1@hotmail.com>
- Reply-to: dank at kegel dot com
Rahman Mahfuzur wrote:
> The cross compiler was not include with the cygwin package. I got it as
> separate package from the web. Actually both the packages I downloaded from
> this site "http://www.ocdemon.com/OCDemonWindows.html?".
> >I don't suppose cygwin supports strace... maybe that would give you more
> I do not understand clearly what is "strace". Please give me details about
It lets you watch what system calls a program makes. Run gcc under it,
save the output to a log file, then grep the file for 'open' or 'stat' calls.
BTW you might want to also post on the crossgcc mailing list.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html