This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: GNU emacs 21.2-5 packages available
- From: Joe Buehler <jbuehler at hekimian dot com>
- To: Pavel Holejsovsky <pavel dot holejsovsky at st dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 11:00:07 -0400
- Subject: Re: GNU emacs 21.2-5 packages available
- Organization: Spirent Communications
- References: <3D5D01AB.firstname.lastname@example.org> <3D5D0899.email@example.com> <H000076f167c247c.1029507837.eux100.sgp.st.com@MHS> <3D5D0F9A.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: joseph dot buehler at spirentcom dot com
Pavel Holejsovsky wrote:
Does the process exit get noticed when you press control-g?
Yes! Does it ring some bell to you?
No, it's just something I noticed. There are all sorts of #ifdefs
in the subprocess code in emacs. I probably do not have something
ported quite right for Cygwin.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html