This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [PATCH suggestion] exceptions.cc, interrupt_setup ()
- From: Joe Buehler <jbuehler at hekimian dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: mc-devel at gnome dot org, cygwin-patches at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 15:33:14 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH suggestion] exceptions.cc, interrupt_setup ()
- Newsgroups: gmane.os.cygwin
- References: <email@example.com>
Pavel Tsekov wrote:
I suggest the following very simple patch. Since I may have not
understand all the specifics of the signal handling mechanism I offer
it for discussion. Just for the record - this patch solves that
outstanding problem with MC.
Good work! I applied this, and initial testing indicates that this may
have cured the emacs subprocess problems also.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html