This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: suggestion for cygwin gcc-3.2
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 12:08:54 -0400
- Subject: Re: suggestion for cygwin gcc-3.2
- References: <F210bPqPDBTBYFRQ3BP00003e4a@hotmail.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sat, Aug 17, 2002 at 05:57:43AM +0000, Gareth Pearce wrote:
>>This may generate some flames, so flame away if you want to.
>Hmm I expected a few as well, but no replys - I better fix that at
Maybe this will qualify as a flame. People here often have very thin
No. I'm not going to make the cygwin gcc operate any differently than
the standard gcc 3.2. The correct place to lobby for change is in the
gcc mailing lists.
Wow. Real scorcher.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html