This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Emacs and 'tty'
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 23:11:31 -0400
- Subject: Re: Emacs and 'tty'
- References: <000f01c2465c$ed16b8a0$6701a8c0@blackie>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sat, Aug 17, 2002 at 10:14:04PM -0400, Jelks Cabaniss wrote:
>(I also notice that codepage:* is not mentioned on that page,
1) Patches gratefully accepted.
>yet it seems to be needed IIRC for rxvt. Any reason *not* to have the
>standard distribution put 'set CYGWIN=codepage:oem' in cygwin.bat?)
2) It is not needed for rxvt.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html