Offer 20 / 02 - Logitech Digital camera & Ezonics Web camera @50% discount

Dear Prospective Buyer,

Bigapple offers Logitech, U.S.A refurbished digital cum webcamera,
clicksmart 310, USB interface at a price of Rs.2,999/- against a normal
retail selling price of more than Rs.6,000/-. Shoot photos and video at
the slopes, the beach, a party, anywhere you want to capture the fun!
Stores up to 160 pictures or 15 seconds of video at a time. Transfer
images and adventures easily from the ClickSmart 310 to your computer with
QuickSync. Then e-mail your photos and short movies anywhere or post them
on a website. Chat face to face online with friends and family from across
the street or across the country.

Also we offer brand new Ezonics USB webcamera for video conferencing,
video capture and people with basic needs. Looking at the internet speeds
available in the country this camera serves most of the needs efficiently.

Both the camera's are in retail brown box containing all that is required
to begin. Call for detailed specs. and photographs.

Price - Rs.2,999/- for Logitech Clicksmart 310 digital / web camera.
Price - Rs.1,199/- for Ezonics web camera.

- Warranty - 90 days from date of despatch. Goods to be sent to our works
in Secunderabad for repairs / replacement
- CST / APGST @ 4% chargeable extra. Please ask for photographs for the
actual product.
- Regd post parcel charges Rs.70/- per piece. Substantially lower despatch
costs for higher quantities, by courier / railways.
- Payment by DD drawn in our favour and payable on any bank in Secunderabad.
- Alternatively you may  deposit cash / local cheque in our account  in
Centurion bank in your city  as per details below :-
 Account number: 0020 071655 001.
 Account name : Bigapple Mfg.,

Thanks & best regards,

Bigapple Mfg.,
"Bigapple Arcade", 1-8-167 to 179, S.D.Road,
Secunderabad - 500003, A.P., INDIA
Ph: Off: 91-40-7899222 / 7721405, Mobile: 91-40-6464455
Res: 91-40-7660068 Fax : 91-40-7813278,
Email : mailto:bigapple@vsnl.com mailto:bigapple@hd1.vsnl.net.in
http://www.bigappleindia.com  http://www.bigapple.co.in

P.S. This mail has been sent expecting the information to be of use and
benefit to you. If you wish to be removed from the mailing list, please
type "remove" or "unsubscribe" in the subject line and send back to
bigapple@vsnl.com and we will do the needful.