This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: resizing the console
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 00:46:33 -0400
- Subject: Re: resizing the console
- References: <3D4811E4.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Aug 19, 2002 at 03:13:44AM +0200, Sven K?hler wrote:
>>when i resize the windows it would be a good idea, if the running
>>application like editors or mc would notice that (for the height of the
>>console this makes much sense).
>>when using rxvt this works well - but not using the windows' native
>>console - i have to restart the application so that it notices the new
>nobody interested in this one?
Not really, but I took a look at it and tried to fix it anyway. It
It should be fixed in the next 2002-08-19 snapshot:
I'm restarting a snapshot now. It won't be uploaded for an hour or so.
Please do not send me personal email with cygwin questions.
Use the resources at http://cygwin.com/ .
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html