This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: SFIO: A Safe/Fast I/O Library
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 16:41:26 +0200
- Subject: Re: SFIO: A Safe/Fast I/O Library
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Am Montag, 19. August 2002 um 16:36 schriebst du:
> Hallo Cygwinners,
> They ported it to UWIN and Windows too.
> It builds OOTB, I compiled Perl using libsfio.a and all
> tests are still passing successful.
Oops, I didn't saw this in the log:
"perl5 can use the sfio library, but it is experimental.
You seem to have sfio available, do you want to try using it? [n]
Ok, avoiding sfio this time. I'll use stdio instead.
Removing unneeded -lsfio from library list"
> Would it be worth a try to use sfio on Cygwin?
I'll try a build with sfio now.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html