This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
mktemp(3) not defined in stdio.h?
- From: Andrew DeFaria <ADeFaria at Salira dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 08:47:18 -0700
- Subject: mktemp(3) not defined in stdio.h?
- Newsgroups: gmane.os.cygwin
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
I'm trying to call mktemp in my program and having difficulties. The man
page says to include <stdio.h> however there is no definition for mktemp
$ grep mktemp /usr/include/stdio.h
char * _EXFUN(_mktemp_r, (struct _reent *, char *));
However there is on in stdlib.h:
$ grep mktemp /usr/include/stdlib.h
char * _EXFUN(mktemp,(char *));
Without including stdlib.h I get a compiler warning and including it the
warning goes away.
Is this just a man page error?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html