This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: What happened to psutils in tetex (cygwin)?
- From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen <janneke at gnu dot org>
- To: Mats dot Svensson at astrazeneca dot com
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 20:41:48 +0200
- Subject: Re: What happened to psutils in tetex (cygwin)?
- Organization: Jan at Appel
- References: <71E4B24C07D8D411825300508BCF98308BA780@se-astra11b.seso.astrazeneca.net>
[redirect to list]
> 1. (*) text/plain ( ) text/html
> I updated my cygwin installation, now I can't find what used to be in
> psutils anymore,
> where are psselect, pstops, psnup et al?
> If I search for psnup at http://cygwin.com/packages/
> it tells me that they should be in tetex-beta, but tetex-beta is empty, it
> basically just contains a readme with your email address in it.
> Please advice,
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <firstname.lastname@example.org> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter
http://www.xs4all.nl/~jantien | http://www.lilypond.org
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html