This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: What happened to psutils in tetex (cygwin)?
- From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen <janneke at gnu dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: Mats dot Svensson at astrazeneca dot com
- Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 20:50:56 +0200
- Subject: Re: What happened to psutils in tetex (cygwin)?
- Organization: Jan at Appel
- References: <71E4B24C07D8D411825300508BCF98308BA780@se-astra11b.seso.astrazeneca.net><firstname.lastname@example.org>
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <email@example.com> writes:
> [redirect to list]
> Mats.Svensson@astrazeneca.com writes:
>> 1. (*) text/plain ( ) text/html
>> I updated my cygwin installation, now I can't find what used to be in
>> psutils anymore,
>> where are psselect, pstops, psnup et al?
Those are programs from the psutils package. It seems that Jerome
added psutils to the later versions of the tetex-beta package. I have
no idea why he would have done that. It's a separate package which
has nothing to do with tetex.
>> If I search for psnup at http://cygwin.com/packages/
>> it tells me that they should be in tetex-beta, but tetex-beta is empty, it
>> basically just contains a readme with your email address in it.
Yes, well, my email address can be found in a lot of places. Problems
with cygwin packages go to this list. Also, please omit the html copy
of your messages.
>> Please advice,
Find an *unsupported* packages of psutils here:
I don't intend to support these for Cygwin, but anyone is welcome to
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <firstname.lastname@example.org> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter
http://www.xs4all.nl/~jantien | http://www.lilypond.org
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html